Monday, February 27, 2012

More emails from Friday 2/24/12

From council member Barbara Weber;

I agree with Stacey, these back and forth e mails are not going to solve all the issues at Summerlake Subdivision. I know that Carol Hofstetter and Bill Stith have been in contact with Andy Schabell to solve some of the issues presented. I agree, this matter should be added to the agenda for Thursday's Council meeting. Let's come together, talk about the problems and try to come to some sort of acceptable conclusion. No one wants to see a safety issue not corrected! Barbara Weber

My response;

Thank you Barbara.

For the record, Mrs Weber has hands down been the best city council member to work with since the very beginning.  She is not afraid to stand up to anyone if she feels it is right for the people she was elected to represent.  She will tackle any issue she believes in head on and will not quit until she makes things right.  I respect what she has to say tremendously.

I will be at the city council meeting on Thursday.  Hopefully we can have a turnout better than we did the night of the planning and zoning meeting and they will need to relocate the meeting to accommodate everyone.  If anyone cannot make it, but would like to have their voice and opinion heard, simply forward me your letter and I will present it to city council.

No comments:

Post a Comment